Unfortunately I haven’t been the best husband lately

Graewolf77

New Member
A week ago my wife’s niece was staying over. I had a few too many drinks one night while my wife went to bed early. Her niece asked for a drink I allowed her and within half an hour we end up fucken each other. 18 YO babe at one point I had to put my hand over her mouth just to keep her screaming down so we didn’t wake anyone up. She started to cum i told her I have to stop because I’m about to cum when I felt her clenching her vaginal muscles around my dick. She looks me straight in the eyes buckling her hips begging me to not stop she’ll take a morning after pill tomorrow laying there telling me please please don’t stop as her eyes started to rolling back. I started shooting deep inside her right as she was calling me daddy feeling her musicals gripping down
 
Back
Top