Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Mmmm stretch me daddy 10/10
Yes I wanna suck those nipples while i pound you hard, you moaning in my ears would make me even harder and hornier and I won’t stop fucking your wet pussy.Or maybe you prefer me on top, boobs in your face...
Mmm I want your hands over me roughly, grabbing me, pounding me, unloading in meYes I wanna suck those nipples while i pound you hard, you moaning in my ears would make me even harder and hornier and I won’t stop fucking your wet pussy.
Mmm please do, pump me hard and deep until you explodeI'm so hard for you I would fill you with all my cum
Mmm please do, pump me hard and deep until you explode
She won't mind if you look at me tits and cum...I know I won't mindYour boobs are making me hard and stroke for you and making me cheat on my girlfriend
Please Check dm I wanna show you me stroking for you and chat a bitShe won't mind if you look at me tits and cum...I know I won't mind
Please do, it won't let me respondI wanna give a cum tribute on those boobs check dm
You made me so hard your boobs are similar to my girlfriend's I wish we could have texted and I could show you me stroking for you while she is waiting my repliesPlease do, it won't let me respond
Yes, keep stroking and thinking about cumming on my boobs. Keep her waitingYou made me so hard your boobs are similar to my girlfriend's I wish we could have texted and I could show you me stroking for you while she is waiting my replies
Can we maybe talk at some other platforms if this one isn't allowing you to textYes, keep stroking and thinking about cumming on my boobs. Keep her waiting
Or maybe you prefer me on top, boobs in your face...
I love it, I want you to explode for me and not her and think of me while fucking herView attachment 50210my dick being hard for you instead of my girlfriend