Just few min back I got kicked out stating I am not 18 years and I logged in as guest sluttyslave2Fem49M instead of this account! 11 May 1978 is my DOB. obviously I am more than 18yrs. Now I cant use this account also just because its same IP!
Hello @Admin Sir
Please resolve my video call issue
I am unable to call someone.
I am unable to accept other user's call.
I am unable to watch live stream show of any user.
Hey Admin..I was kicked out of the room and am not able to join chat room. I hve also filed unbanned form, Thrice ! It's been more than a week. Look into this matter.
User name @Amaan25 that fucker posting inappropriate Hindu goodness picture in lounge . Dominate goodness he morf it ......... Admin or site community must take strict action against it's provokation ........ I don't know which fucker fuck his wife in front of him . He went to extremely I'm not sorry for my words . He is just spineless fucker...... Pundachimone .