I had watched my mom fucking her boyfriend when i was just 12-13

Deepsissy

New Member
It is very long talk as it all happened before corona
Mera koi bhai bhen ni h or me mummy or papa uss time rent per rah rahe the kyuki mere nana nani ki death hua thi or me or mummy mere dada dadi ki ghar per nahi rahte the
Meri mummy ka ye 2nd affair tha Mere papa per ek court case chalra tha cheque bounce ka almost 8-20 lakh ke bich ka tha
Uss time meri mummy ka boyfriend tha karan naam tha wo dentist tha
Bhit kuch hua tha if anyone wanted to know i can tell
And it is all true
Abhi to me alag rahra hu as i am now 21 per corona ke baad shayad kuch jyada mummy ne kara bhi ni h
Per uss time mummy ne infact raat me mere bagal me bhi karan ke saath sex kara h ye sochte hue ki me so raha hu
Lekin mene tab halka halka dekha bhi tha
Me papa ko ye bol ni paya as mujhe tab bhot ajeeb lagra tha lekin uss time se mere dimaag me ye cuckson wala chiz aya even mene karan ka cum bhi taste kara tha mummy ki panty se
Subhe wo 5-6 baje chala jata tha as papa ki C shuft 7-7 chalti thi 12 ghante
Tab mummy panty se hi apni pussy saaf karti thi mummy ke moans abhi bhi yaad h
Ab me sochta hu kaash uss time mummy bhot open thi iss baat ko leke mere saamne as me khud hi samjhne laga tha ki kya hira h lekin me kuch bolta ni tha as mummy sochti thi ye abhi chota h per me samaj raha tha lekin papa mummy ki ladai bhi kaafi hoti thi to me kuch bol bhi ni paya or ye sex mene 4 saal lagataar dekha
Agar koi jaan na chahat h please dm me
Now i am in love with cocks and want my mom to fuck others
Mene karan ka ek baar lund bhi bhot chupke se dekha bhi tha uska cum mummy ki panty

Abhi bhi jab me ghar gya tha pichle mahine tab mummy ki dirty panty bathroom me mil jaati h to mene photo leli thi or mummy ke phone me google photos me sirf 1 unka nude bhi mila tha wo h abhi mere pass
 

TheDarkOne

Member
It is very long talk as it all happened before corona
Mera koi bhai bhen ni h or me mummy or papa uss time rent per rah rahe the kyuki mere nana nani ki death hua thi or me or mummy mere dada dadi ki ghar per nahi rahte the
Meri mummy ka ye 2nd affair tha Mere papa per ek court case chalra tha cheque bounce ka almost 8-20 lakh ke bich ka tha
Uss time meri mummy ka boyfriend tha karan naam tha wo dentist tha
Bhit kuch hua tha if anyone wanted to know i can tell
And it is all true
Abhi to me alag rahra hu as i am now 21 per corona ke baad shayad kuch jyada mummy ne kara bhi ni h
Per uss time mummy ne infact raat me mere bagal me bhi karan ke saath sex kara h ye sochte hue ki me so raha hu
Lekin mene tab halka halka dekha bhi tha
Me papa ko ye bol ni paya as mujhe tab bhot ajeeb lagra tha lekin uss time se mere dimaag me ye cuckson wala chiz aya even mene karan ka cum bhi taste kara tha mummy ki panty se
Subhe wo 5-6 baje chala jata tha as papa ki C shuft 7-7 chalti thi 12 ghante
Tab mummy panty se hi apni pussy saaf karti thi mummy ke moans abhi bhi yaad h
Ab me sochta hu kaash uss time mummy bhot open thi iss baat ko leke mere saamne as me khud hi samjhne laga tha ki kya hira h lekin me kuch bolta ni tha as mummy sochti thi ye abhi chota h per me samaj raha tha lekin papa mummy ki ladai bhi kaafi hoti thi to me kuch bol bhi ni paya or ye sex mene 4 saal lagataar dekha
Agar koi jaan na chahat h please dm me
Now i am in love with cocks and want my mom to fuck others
Mene karan ka ek baar lund bhi bhot chupke se dekha bhi tha uska cum mummy ki panty

Abhi bhi jab me ghar gya tha pichle mahine tab mummy ki dirty panty bathroom me mil jaati h to mene photo leli thi or mummy ke phone me google photos me sirf 1 unka nude bhi mila tha wo h abhi mere pass
I'm sorry I'm from California and can't read your post but it sounds very sexy. Can you please translate
 

Deepsissy

New Member
I'm sorry I'm from California and can't read your post but it sounds very sexy. Can you please translate
Yes sure,

I have no brother or sister, and at that time my mom and dad were living on rent because my maternal grandparents had passed away, and I and my mom were not living at my paternal grandparents’ house.


This was my mom’s second affair. There was a court case going on against my dad for cheque bounce, involving somewhere between 8 to 20 lakhs.


At that time my mom’s boyfriend was named Karan. He was a dentist.


A lot more happened — if anyone wants to know, I can tell. And everything is true.


Now I live separately since I am 21, but after Corona my mom probably didn’t do much of this.


But back then, my mom even had sex with Karan at night right next to me, thinking I was asleep.


But I had lightly seen it.


I couldn’t tell my dad because it felt very strange to me at that time. From then on, the cuckson thing entered my mind. I had even tasted Karan’s cum from my mom’s panty.


He used to leave around 5-6 in the morning because my dad’s C shift ran from 7 to 7, 12 hours.


Then my mom would clean her pussy with the same panty. I still remember my mom’s moans.


Now I think, I wish my mom had been very open about this in front of me, because I myself had started understanding what was happening, but I never said anything. My mom thought I was still small, but I understood. There used to be a lot of fights between my mom and dad, so I couldn’t say anything. And I watched this sex continuously for 4 years.


If anyone wants to know, please DM me.


Now I am in love with cocks and want my mom to fuck others.


I had also secretly seen Karan’s cock once. His cum was on my mom’s panty.


Even now, when I went home last month, I found my mom’s dirty panty in the bathroom, so I took a photo of it. And in my mom’s phone, in Google Photos, I found only 1 nude of hers, which I still have.
 
Back
Top