Search results

  1. CallMeRyan

    I've opened a new company and I'm the CEO of it, there is a position of SUCKRETARY at the firm...

    I've opened a new company and I'm the CEO of it, there is a position of SUCKRETARY at the firm, sit on my cock to apply for the post.
  2. CallMeRyan

    I've been told by a lot of girls that I'm a pain in the ass, quite literally!

    I've been told by a lot of girls that I'm a pain in the ass, quite literally!
  3. CallMeRyan

    Doctors at A!!MS dilli still recommends my cock for lady patients with protein deficiency

    Doctors at A!!MS dilli still recommends my cock for lady patients with protein deficiency
  4. CallMeRyan

    CLASSIFIED INFO: my cock has already been admitted as the 69th wonder of the world, they are...

    CLASSIFIED INFO: my cock has already been admitted as the 69th wonder of the world, they are just waiting for the rest of the 68 positions to fill up
  5. CallMeRyan

    So the only thing you can ride without a license is my cock, make better use of it ;)

    So the only thing you can ride without a license is my cock, make better use of it ;)
  6. CallMeRyan

    Just a random horny guy who is decent in real life, and naughty on the virtual world. Up for...

    Just a random horny guy who is decent in real life, and naughty on the virtual world. Up for sexting, roleplay, voice and cam(depends on mood). Not into any of the taboo stuffs
Back
Top